YSHIELD® TKW | Shielding headscarf
Headscarf (three-cornered or quadratic) from Wear, 28 dB attenuation.
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 100 g
ID: 224 / 1155
Packaging: 250x190x10 mm
Shielding headscarf from Wear, three-cornered as typical headscarf, quadratic as Bandana. First-class workmanship and quality.
Wear is the classical fabric of Swiss-Shield. Very soft and comfortable against the skin. Electrically non-conductive.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
Swiss Shield® Shielding fabrics
This fabric is manufactured by Swiss Shield® in Switzerland with a patented, invisible high-tech yarn. At YSHIELD we value the constantly high quality of the fabrics - it's not for nothing that we are the world´s largest Swiss Shield® distributor.
- Size three-cornered: 120 x 85 x 85 cm
- Size quadratic: 70 x 70 cm
- Color: White
- Wear attenuation: 28 dB
- Wear raw materials: 90 % cotton, 9.5 % copper, 0.5 % silver
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents