YSHIELD® Shielding fabric SILVER-SQUARE | LF | Width 225 cm | 1 meter
SPECIAL ITEM | Polyester fabric for LF-shielding, 40 dB attenuation (99 %).
PDF: Report screening attenuation
Content: 2.25 square meter
Weight: 200 g
Article number: SILVER-SQUARE
Packaging: 0x0x0 mm
SILVER-SQUARE is a polyester fabric with a silvered stainless steel filament for the shielding of low-frequency electric fields (LF). The perfect fabric for “groundable” products, so-called “Earthing”. For bedding, ticks, sheets, chair or floor underlays, etc.. With just 12 dB HF attenuation only limited suitable for HF shielding.
This product is a special item, because the edges roll up and frazzle while cutting.
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: High
- Width: 225 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation LF: 40 dB
Attenuation HF: 12 dB
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 98 % polyester, 1 % stainless steel, 1 % silver
- Weight: 85 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Surface conductivity: 800 ohm (square resistance R)