YSHIELD® SILVER-GRID | Shielding fabric | Width 150 cm | 1 meter
Semitransparent cotton fabric with silvergrid for low-frequency shielding, earthing, etc. Good groundable. White/Silver. Width 150 cm.
PDF: Laboratory report screening attenuation
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Content: 1.5 square meter
Weight: 350 g
ID: 194 / 1125
Packaging: 400x280x10 mm
SILVER-GRID is a cotton fabric with a silver thread for the shielding of low-frequency electric fields (LF). The perfect fabric for groundable products, so-called “Earthing”. For bedding, ticks, sheets, chair or floor underlays, etc.. With just 13 dB HF attenuation only limited suitable for HF shielding. Compared to a competitor product, SILVER-GRID has a tigher silver-mesh with a lower resistance for better grounding.
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under "Grounding".
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation LF: 40 dB
Attenuation HF: 13 dB
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 95 % cotton, 4 % polyester, 1 % silver
- Weight: 130 g/m²
- Conductivity: 15 ohm / 100 cm
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents