Swiss-Shield® EVOLUTION™ | Shielding fabric | Width 250 cm | 1 meter
From Swiss Shield®. Semitransparent Trevira fabric as curtain or for canopies. Very crease-resistant. White. 31 dB. Width 250 cm.
PDF: Laboratory report screening attenuation
Order quantity: From 1 running meter in steps of 0.1 running meters. Will be cut off according to customer’s requirements, no right of withdrawal. Request a free sample before ordering.
Content: 2.5 square meter
Weight: 300 g
ID: 184 / 1115
Packaging: 320x230x20 mm
EVOLUTION™ from Swiss-Shield® is a semi-transparent Trevira® fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Typical application as curtain. Not electrically conductive.
- Crease resistant Trevira®-polyester
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Laboratory report ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report above.
- This product without an electrically conductive surface does not shield low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Swiss Shield® Shielding fabrics
This fabric is manufactured by Swiss Shield® in Switzerland with a patented, invisible high-tech yarn. At YSHIELD we value the constantly high quality of the fabrics - it's not for nothing that we are the world´s largest Swiss Shield® distributor.
- Width: 250 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 31 dB
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 91 % polyester (Trevira), 8.5 % copper, 0.5 % silver
- Weight: 80 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents