YSHIELD® Edition | Tenmars meter TM-196 | HF
Basic device. Cheap but with limited accuracy. • HF: 10 MHz - 8 GHz
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 1800 g
Article number: TM-196
Size: 240 x 380 x 135 mm
YSHIELD Edition (only for end customers): 1) We enclosed German brochures of "Diagnose Funk". 2) We expanded or updated the manuals. 3) To simulate a HF-shielding, we enclose a piece of shielding fabric.
Basic device for the measurement of high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) with an extra wide frequency range from 10 MHz - 8 GHz. Not recommended for electrosensitive persons, the sensitivity starts not until at 10 µW/m². However a cheap alternative for measurements up to 8 GHz.
- There is only an english manual available. Don´t buy this device if you cannot understand and accept an english manual.
- Item location Germany. Inside the EU you dont have to pay additional customs duties or taxes.
- Frequency range: 10 MHz - 8 GHz
- Sensitivity: 4 µW/m² - 300,000 µW/m²
- Units: mV/m, V/m, µA/m, mA/m, µW/m2, mW/m2, µW/cm2
- Triple axis antenna (X, Y, Z)
- Data logger up to 200 samples
- Calibration factor
- Battery: 9 V, 10-15 hours runtime
- Dimensions: 7,7 x 8 x 38 cm
- Weight: 180 g
- Scope of delivery: Meter TM-196, battery 9 V, english manual, carrying case