Tenmars TM-190 | Meter | YSHIELD® Edition
Basic device with limited accuracy and sensitivity. • LF: 50-60 Hz. • HF: 50 MHz - 3.5 GHz.
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 250 g
ID: 265 / 1196
Packaging: 160x120x35 mm
YSHIELD® Edition: We are expanding the scope of delivery of the manufacturer: We enclose a set of GERMAN brochures of “Diagnose Funk” with information about electrosmog and 5G. We also add a piece of shielding fabric to simulate high frequency shielding. You can use it to check the effect of shielding on the measurement values.
Basic device for the measurement of high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) in a frequency range of 50 MHz - 3.5 GHz and low frequency electric and magnetic fields (LF) at 50-60 Hz.
Not recommended for electrosensitive persons, the sensitivity starts not until 30 µW/m². From our professional view not a real "measurement" device, because its limited accuracy and sensitivity. However this cheap device is anyhow cool and small enough for every baggage.
- There is only an english manual available. Don´t buy this device if you cannot understand and accept an english manual.
- Item location Germany. Inside the EU you dont have to pay additional customs duties or taxes.
- Electromagnetic fields (HF) from 50 MHz - 3.5 GHz
- Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) from 50 - 60 Hz
- Low-frequency magnetic fields (NF) from 50 - 60 Hz
- Displayable units for magnetic fields: mG und µT
- Displayable units for electrical fields: V/m
- Displayable units for electromagnetic fields: µW/m² - mW/m², µW/cm² - mW/cm², mV/m - V/m, dBm
- Battery: 3 x 1.5V AAA, 8 hours battery life time
- Size: 11.5 x 6 x 2.1 cm
- Weight: 120 g