Tenmars TM-190 | Meter | YSHIELD® Edition
Basic device with limited accuracy and sensitivity. • LF: 50-60 Hz. • HF: 50 MHz - 3.5 GHz.
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 250 g
ID: 265 / 1196
Packaging: 160x120x35 mm
YSHIELD Edition (only for end customers): 1) We enclosed German brochures of "Diagnose Funk". 2) We expanded or updated the manuals. 3) To simulate a HF-shielding, we enclose a piece of shielding fabric.
Basic device for the measurement of high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) in a frequency range of 50 MHz - 3.5 GHz and low frequency electric and magnetic fields (LF) at 50-60 Hz.
Not recommended for electrosensitive persons, the sensitivity starts not until 30 µW/m². From our professional view not a real "measurement" device, because its limited accuracy and sensitivity. However this cheap device is anyhow cool and small enough for every baggage.
- There is only an english manual available. Don´t buy this device if you cannot understand and accept an english manual.
- Item location Germany. Inside the EU you dont have to pay additional customs duties or taxes.
- Electromagnetic fields (HF) from 50 MHz - 3.5 GHz
- Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) from 50 - 60 Hz
- Low-frequency magnetic fields (NF) from 50 - 60 Hz
- Displayable units for magnetic fields: mG und µT
- Displayable units for electrical fields: V/m
- Displayable units for electromagnetic fields: µW/m² - mW/m², µW/cm² - mW/cm², mV/m - V/m, dBm
- Battery: 3 x 1.5V AAA, 8 hours battery life time
- Size: 11.5 x 6 x 2.1 cm
- Weight: 120 g