YSHIELD® ESB | Earthing | Blanket
Blanket from Silver-Grid for "earthing".
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 500 g
ID: 204 / 1135
Packaging: 290x210x40 mm
Blanket. On the couch, in the bed, on holiday or on business trips.
- Size: 140 x 200 cm (55.1 x 78.7 inches)
- Delivery contents: Blanket with 2 ground connection points
- Color: White with a silvery checked pattern
- Raw materials: 95 % cotton, 4 % polyester, 1 % silver
- Weight: 130 g/m²
- Conductivity: 15 Ohm / 100 cm
Earthing - Background
The latest US trend is the conjunction of the body with the earth, so called Earthing. We are a technical company and do not comment on health aspects, we suggest specialist literature by Clinton Ober, Stephen Sinatra or Martin Zucker, for information.
Earthing - Fabric Silver-Grid
We use our fabric Silver-Grid. In comparison to competitive products this fabric provides a tighter silvernet with a lower resistance, which leads to a better earthing. Silver-Grid consists of 95 % unbleached cotton and 1 % silver-thread.
Earthing - Correct grounding
- You will achieve the best and "most natural contact to earth" by inserting the grounding rod GCR into the ground, in front of your house. Alternatively use a grounding plug GPx for socket outlets.
- Rod or plug are connected with grounding cables GL. Most suitable for grounding plug GPx are short cables e.g. GL100, GL200 or GL500. For exterior use with grounding rod GCR you will have to use 1–2 longer cables GL1000 plus cable distributor GD5.
- Silvered hoop and loop fasteners are sewed onto all Earthing products. For connecting cables GL with the hook and loop fastener, you will need the Velcro plate GCV.
- Important: Under bad conditions electrical fields (bedside lamp, clock radio, etc.) will couple on and will worse the situation. We recommend a measurement analysis with a LF-meter (e.g. ME3030B).
- You will find all suitable components below at our product recommendations "Grounding:".