YSHIELD® Conductive dispersion glue DKL90 | LF | 5 liter
Electrically conductive dispersion glue for binding our sheet materials to walls, ceilings, floors, doors, etc..
Content: 5 liter
Weight: 6000 g
ID: 160 / 1091
Packaging: 230x230x250 mm
Special coordinated dispersion glue for binding our sheet materials to walls, ceilings, floors, doors, etc.. High quality class special glue based on acrylics, breathable, low-emission and solvent-free. Electrically conductive, that the materials dont get isolated for grounding.
Processing is identical with the processing of a glue for tapestry! The wall area and reverse of the material that will be glued needs to be precoated with a paint roller. Insert the material wet-on-wet and press it down with a wallpaper roller.
For ecological reasons we dont use plasticizers or retarding agents, thus the DKL90 dries very quickly – especially on surfaces that have not been primed before. Therefore, you need to work fast and on very small surfaces so that the glue does not start to dry – it needs still to be wet while being inserted.
- Specially designed for the following materials: HNG80, HNV100, NCV95.
- Delivery size: 5 liter.
- Typical coverage: 17,5 m² - 25 m², depending on the underground.
- Ingredients: Water, acrylics dispersion, carbon black, natural graphite, additives, preservative (BIT, INN, MIT).
- Color: Black.
- Surface conductivity: 50 ohm (square resistance)
- Viscosity (Brookfield): 2600 mPas