IR-X | Heating coatings
Based on our long-term experience with carbon coatings we have been developing and producing heating coatings for surface heating elements since 2009. They are preferably processed on industrial machines to heating surfaces or heating films. The common properties are:
- The fine pigmentation of 50 µm is perfectly suited for screen printing, spraying, airless, scraper-, roller-, flow- coating.
- Newtonian rheology for a perfect levelling, requirement for absolutely consistent heating surfaces.
- Due to the low electrical resistances of minimally 2 Ohm/Square perfectly suited for all low-voltage applications 6-48 VDC.
- Based on water only with maximum ecology without solvents, plasticizers, film building agents, etc.
- Excellent adhesion on all polar plastic substrates.
- High level of hardness and abrasion resistance at simultaneous flexibility.
- Carbon coatings
- YTHERM® IR-5 | Heating Coating | 5 Ohm | TÜV-SÜD certified | 5 LiterHeating paint with 5 Ohm/Square for a voltage of 24 V. Maximum temperature 60°C. Pigmentation 50 µm.EUR 249,90 *5 liter | EUR 49,98 / liter
- YTHERM® IR-10 | Heating Coating | 10 Ohm | TÜV-SÜD certified | 5 LiterHeating paint with 10 Ohm/Square for a voltage of 48 V. Maximum temperature 80°C. Pigmentation 50 µm.EUR 249,90 *5 liter | EUR 49,98 / liter