IR-X | Heating coatings
Based on our long-term experience with carbon coatings we have been developing and producing heating coatings for surface heating elements since 2009. They are preferably processed on industrial machines to heating surfaces or heating films. The common properties are:
- The fine pigmentation of 50 µm is perfectly suited for screen printing, spraying, airless, scraper-, roller-, flow- coating.
- Newtonian rheology for a perfect levelling, requirement for absolutely consistent heating surfaces.
- Due to the low electrical resistances of minimally 2 Ohm/Square perfectly suited for all low-voltage applications 6-48 VDC.
- Based on water only with maximum ecology without solvents, plasticizers, film building agents, etc.
- Excellent adhesion on all polar plastic substrates.
- High level of hardness and abrasion resistance at simultaneous flexibility.
Heating varnish for common heating applications. 2 Ohm/Square for a voltage of 6-48V. Maximum temperature 60°C. Pigmentation 50 µm.YTHERM® IR-2 | Heating Coating | 2 Ohm | 5 Liter
Heating paint with 5 Ohm/Square for a voltage of 24 V. Maximum temperature 60°C. Pigmentation 50 µm.YTHERM® IR-5 | Heating Coating | 5 Ohm | TÜV-SÜD certified | 5 Liter
Heating paint with 10 Ohm/Square for a voltage of 48 V. Maximum temperature 80°C. Pigmentation 50 µm.YTHERM® IR-10 | Heating Coating | 10 Ohm | TÜV-SÜD certified | 5 Liter
Polymer (on basis of a pure acrylate) for our carbon coatings HSF54, MAX54, PRO54, NSF34, IR-2, IR-5, IR-10. Important: Sale only to commercial producing customers after notification of your application!YSHIELD® POLY5 | Polymer | 1 liter
Thickener (on basis polyurethan) for our carbon coatings HSF54, MAX54, PRO54, NSF34, IR-2, IR-5, IR-10. Important: Sale only to commercial producing customers after notification of your application!YSHIELD® VISC5 | Thickener | 1 liter