YTHERM® IR-2 | Heating Coating | 2 Ohm | 5 Liter
Heating varnish for common heating applications. 2 Ohm/Square for a voltage of 6-48V. Maximum temperature 60°C. Pigmentation 50 µm.
Content: 5 liter
Weight: 6400 g
ID: 429 / 1405
Packaging: 230x230x250 mm
High-end carbon coating for use in the industry for screen printing, spraying, airless, scraper-, roller-, flow- coating. With a square resistance of 2 Ohm, especially suitable for voltages 6-48 V.
- Simple application as coating: With the 50 µm pigmentation perfect for screen printing, spraying, airless, scraper-, roller-, flow- coating.
- High ecology: Pure water based, solvent-free, vapour-permeable, VOC value of less than 0.2 g/l. No smell in factory buildings with coating plants.
- Temperature range: Because of a pure acrylate as binder stable up to 60 °C.
- Long-term stability: Permanently chemically and physically durable as a result of the high carbon content as conductive component.
- High dynamics: Due to the low net weight heats up quickly to target temperature.
- Uniform heat distribution: Due to a newtonian rheology and the perfect smooth leveling surface, there are no hotspots.
- Invisibility: The entire heating layer is less than 0.1 mm thick, invisible in most applications.
- Excelent adhesion: With 4.8 N/mm² adhesive tensile strength excellent adhesion on almost all substrates, even on all polar plastics.
Water, natural graphite, pure acrylics dispersion, carbon black, additives, preservative (BIT, INN, MIT).
- Resistance: 2 Ohm/square at a coverage of 7.5 qm/l
- Pigmentation size: 50 µm
- Adhesive tensile strength: 4.8 N/mm²
- VOC content: 0.2 g/l
- Viscosity: 2000 mPas
- Maximum temperature: 60 °C
- Sd-value: 0.1 m
- PH-value: 8
- Density: 1.15 kg/l
- Processing temperature: > 10°C
- Frost resistance in the container: > 5 frost / thaw cycles
- Container size: 5 Liter
- Shelf life: 12 months
Our heating paints are developed in accordance with strict ecological criteria. We use, for example, the carbon black with the lowest emission possible on the market and untreated natural graphite. We consciously do not use graphene or nanotubes, nanomaterials where the hazard potential is completely unknown.