Gigahertz-Solutions HFE35C | Meter
Standard device. Ultra-broad frequency range in one meter with two antennas. • High frequency (RF): 27 MHz - 2.7 GHz
Content: 1 piece
Weight: 1100 g
ID: 260 / 1191
Packaging: 280x340x80 mm
YSHIELD® Edition: We are expanding the scope of delivery of the manufacturer: We enclose a set of GERMAN brochures of “Diagnose Funk” with information about electrosmog and 5G. We also add a piece of shielding fabric to simulate high frequency shielding. You can use it to check the effect of shielding on the measurement values.
It allows a straight forward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness. Simple handling for technical amateurs with an ultra-broad frequency range and 2 antennas.
- Measuring range: 0.1 μW/m² up to 1,999 μW/m².
- Frequency range: 27 MHz up to 2.7 GHz.
- Accuracy: 6 dB, 9 digits.
- Delivery with 2 antennas: 1) Especially compensated log.-per. antenna for the range above 800 MHz. 2) Horizontal isotropic ultra broad bandwidth antenna UBB27_G3 from 27 MHz up to far beyond 2.5 GHz (limited by the frequency response of the HFE35C).
- Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio: GSM, UMTS / G3, cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), radar surveillance stations, etc. by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency.
- Peak value as well as average value (switchable).
- Included in delivery: EMR meter device, direction-finding log.-per. antenna incl. antenna cable, horizontal isotropic ultra broad bandwidth antenna UBB27_G3, alkaline mangan battery, detailed instruction manual (english), factual background information issuing "electric smog".