YTHERM® IR-10 | Heating Coating | 10 Ohm | TÜV-SÜD certified | 5 Liter
Heating paint with 10 Ohm/Square for a voltage of 48 V. Maximum temperature 80°C. Pigmentation 50 µm.
Content: 5 liter
Weight: 6400 g
ID: 311 / 1257
Packaging: 230x230x250 mm
High-end carbon coating for use as heating paint on walls, ceilings, floors or in the industry for screen printing, spraying, airless, scraper-, roller-, flow- coating. With a square resistance of 10 Ohm, especially suitable for our control units with 48 VDC.
- Simple application as wall paint: Can be processed like a normal wall paint with a roller, one layer application is sufficient. Only at the edges over the conductor tapes a second thin layer of 10 cm width should be applied. Preferably covered with plastic bonded water-based emulsion paints, dispersion silicate paints or silicon resin paints.
- Simple application as coating: With the 50 µm pigmentation perfect for screen printing, spraying, airless, scraper-, roller-, flow- coating.
- High ecology: Pure water based, solvent-free, vapour-permeable, VOC value of less than 0.2 g/l. No smell in factory buildings with coating plants.
- Temperature range: Because of a pure acrylate as binder stable up to 80 °C.
- Long-term stability: Permanently chemically and physically durable as a result of the high carbon content as conductive component.
- High dynamics: Due to the low net weight heats up quickly to target temperature.
- Uniform heat distribution: Due to a newtonian rheology and the perfect smooth leveling surface, there are no hotspots.
- Invisibility: The entire heating layer is less than 0.1 mm thick, invisible in most applications.
- Excelent adhesion: With 4.8 N/mm² adhesive tensile strength excellent adhesion on almost all substrates, even on all polar plastics.
Water, natural graphite, pure acrylics dispersion, carbon black, additives, preservative (BIT, INN, MIT).
- Resistance: 10 Ohm/square at a coverage of 7.5 qm/l
- Pigmentation size: 50 µm
- Adhesive tensile strength: 4.8 N/mm²
- VOC content: 0.2 g/l
- Viscosity: 2000 mPas
- Maximum temperature: 80 °C
- Sd-value: 0.1 m
- PH-value: 8
- Density: 1.15 kg/l
- Processing temperature: > 10°C
- Frost resistance in the container: > 5 frost / thaw cycles
- Container size: 5 Liter
- Shelf life: 12 months
Our heating paints are developed in accordance with strict ecological criteria. We use, for example, the carbon black with the lowest emission possible on the market and untreated natural graphite. We consciously do not use graphene or nanotubes, nanomaterials where the hazard potential is completely unknown.
We have our heating paints monitored by TÜV-SÜD. The whole production process including quality control, emission behaviour and economical use of preserving agents is subject to monitoring. Please find the certificate above at the downloads.